Purpose of the association is to provide humanitarian and social aid for needy Ugandans by:
- Support for the socio-medical and hygienic care of Ugandan civilians.
- Material assistance in the form of clothing, housing, food, building materials
- Education, combating illiteracy by building schools and the establishment of kindergartens, bersonders in the affected parts of the country by the war, and general material support of orphans.
- Formation and profession through the creation of training places for young, adolescents and school leavers
- Creating jobs for adults, especially for women and handicapped people (construction of Craft establishments and training centers)
- Creation of associations and organizations for mutual aid
- Promotion of the cultural level. Tuyambe – Hilf uns e.v. pursues exclusively and directly charitable purposes and is selfless.
- Creation of mobile vaccination centers to reach the rural population where the transport in the respective cities for reasons of cost is not possible.
- To be sure that our aid reaches where it is required on urgent we only get personally involved on-site and also take care of the realized projects.
- Construction of wells, since about 95% of families have a big problem with the water supply, this is a big hygiene problem and source of many diseases.